Find Stuff on My Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

ANNOYANCE… AND THEN ANGER… AND NOW… FURY!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, you heard me. FURY. And guess who's on the recieving end of that fury? Quibblo.com. I was making a quiz, and I clicked the NEXT button, only to find it had logged me out! How annoying. So I REDID the ENTIRE quiz, and guess what? It happened again!!! And this is not some random, one-question quiz off the top of my head. Oh, no, this was a SUPER-LONG, SUPER-DETAILED quiz! And the third time, I was really angry, I was FINALLY finished after an HOUR, and… IT LOGGED ME OUT, DELETING MY ENTIRE QUIZ! It was actually WORSE than that. So I'm the last step, kay? And I hit the FINISH button, right? And it says, PLEASE LOG IN OR BECOME A MEMBER. So I'm steamed, okay? And in an attempt to recover my work, I desperately hit the BACK button… AND I'M BACK! IT'S NOT DELETED!!! So I hit the FINISH button again, huh? And I'm real geeked, right? AND IT'S THE SAME AGAIN!!!!!!!! I desperately went back and forth, but to no avail. Don't you get it? It was TAUNTING me. It was DELIBERATELY TAUNTING MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!



Well, thanks for listening to me rant. Bye, peeps.

--Anna-cat

No comments:

Post a Comment