Find Stuff on My Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

A Guy Likes Me (Probably), Which Is WEIRD

Or at least, Malik says so. It's his friend [name withheld for personal privacy], who I actually liked at one time (but that's ANOTHER STORY. MOVING ON!), and don't anymore, which is not to say that I don't NOT LIKE him. We're actually sorta-friends. You know, like if Malik and him are watching a movie, they'll invite me, and we'll chat on Facebook, but we've never actually like hung out with just the two of us, and I wouldn't, like, invite him over if Malik wasn't with him.
He even sorta-said that it was true, but it's HIGHLY likely that it's a stupid joke.
Anyway, I've never REALLY been liked before (long story which I shall divulge when I am far past it, but I still have nightmares about running into him), so it's good for my self esteem and quite unnerving, but on the other hand, if this guy's for real, and I, um, say no to him (no to what? What would we even do? I mean, I'm twelve, for Pete's sakes), then Malik says I will be a Tessy* (he was actually the "Mark" in that case). Which I don't want to be. Not that I don't like "Tessy", but I definitely don't want to BE her.
Well, now that that's out of my system, I need to go see if [name withheld, but it's a different person, and the name is withheld for MY personal reasons] is online!!!
Just kidding. Sort of.


--Anna


*see previous post, "***** ASKED ***** OUT AND SHE TURNED HIM DOWN!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment