Find Stuff on My Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

SO COOL


Okay, it was actually quite a while ago, but I BOUGHT MYSELF A BOX SET OF ALL THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS! YEAH BABY!!! Soooo awesome! Cos all our other ones got ruined cos we let too many people borrow them... so these ones are for ME AND ONLY ME! Selfish, huh? Well, that's me. They're so awesome sitting on my shelf in their seducing box! Every time I look at them I feel a bizarre desire-- no, a NEED!-- to abandon my current activity and read them... love love love! I even found a 40% off coupon-- I was SO PSYCHED when I discovered that they even applied to box sets-- so it was only $55 or something... SO awesome. Long live the Chosen One and his offspring! Well, technically, since Deathly Hallows came out in 2007 and the epilogue says nineteen years later... let's see... well, Albus was in his first year and Lily was ten and I don't know how old James was... um... nineteen minus three... sixteen... minus eleven... yeah, it'll be a few years before any of them are actually born, and... well... none of them are actually real, anyway...

Whatever. I'll go dig up a photo. Okay, there it is. Gotta go. See ya. Yay, it's raining. Bye. Thanks for listening, even if you (probably) didn't.

--Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment