Find Stuff on My Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Okay, listen up peeps coz THIS IS URGENT. Halloween appears to be TEN DAYS AWAY and I haven't made my costume. If you tell me to buy one, I'll tell you to shove it, coz I ALWAYS make my costume. So hurry up and leave me some comments, folks. Any comments to this post received AFTER October 31 2009 will be promptly deleted and the commenter will receive a swift kick in the heinie.

Good idea, smart***, but BAD TIMING! Way to kick a girl when she's down.

SO. The problem is, in my retarded school we have to be something that we learned about that year. BLARG. We learned

  • mushrooms.
  • India.
  • MATH. Double BLARG!
  • music. I actually debated taking advantage of my pot-belly and being a half note, but I decided against it in favor of my dignity.
  • geometry.
  • Spanish.


So what should I be? Leave me a comment, y'all!



//anna

No comments:

Post a Comment