Find Stuff on My Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Me and sixth grade

I AM NOW IN 6TH GRADE! WHOO-HOO! My new teacher is Miss (Ms?) Reed. She's kind of old and she talk out of her nose and likes to be sarcastic. Oh yeah, and she picks favorites.

I have quite a few classmates, now that we have conjoined classes. Here:

6TH GRADE

Me

Madison: she's nice to me this year, but last year she picked on me. I like her okay.

Zoey: she's my old teacher's daughter. She's nice to everyone.

Gwyneth: she's my best friend this year. She's real nice. 

Talia: she's new this year. She wears a lot of makeup and dyes her hair but she's real nice.

Jordan: she's also new. She's quiet and sorta shy.

Raven: she's loud and annoying but she's my friend.

Billy: he's Zoey's best friend. Sort of quiet and weird.

Martel: he's also new. He's quiet and smart and has anger issues. He's weird.


5TH GRADE

Irie: she's kind of annoying (update 12/18/09 IRIE LEFT! IRIE IS GONE, IS GONE, IS GONE, IRIE IS GONE FOREVER HURRAY!).

Siera: Irie's "sissy". (Best friend)

Maya: she latched onto me and I can't get her off.

Horatio: the monumental dunce of the class.

George: he's new.

Dyani: she's the shortest kid in the class, maybe the school. Short-tempered and violent.

Owen: he loves baseball.

Bradley: Horatio's best friend.

Aedan: he's nice and we're friends.



//anna


1 comment:

  1. Sorry I wrote that about Miss Reed! she's actually my second favorite teacher eva!

    ReplyDelete