Find Stuff on My Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

ME AND SNEAKY LIARS!!! (YES, POPPY AND MALIK, THIS MEANS YOU!!!)

I am so flippin' screwed. My "friend" Malik was going to sleep over last night, and I let him go up in my room to read my library books, but instead of reading my library books, he read my diary. To his credit, he admitted it and didn't lie about it, but maybe that's because I was holding a frying pan.

So, he SAYS he only read the first page, but he could be lying. And if he is, that's bad, because I wrote some REALLY bad stuff in there. I honestly hope he told the truth.

AND Poppy read a page of it, but she said it was in the beginning. But she also said I left it lying open on my desk, so that shows how honest she is. BUT I think I would know if she read it. I wrote some REALLY bad stuff in there.

Pray for me!


//annacat

2 comments:

  1. And Malik, if your reading this, I'll never forgive you as long as I live. Screw you. Go die in a hole.

    ReplyDelete