Find Stuff on My Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

SEND ME TO YOUR FRIENDS!


Or your enemies. Depends on if you like my blog or not.

But seriously, put in a word for me. Tell all your friends/enemies/local police officers (delete as needed) how cool/trendy/fun/incredibly annoying (again) I am. I even come gift-wrapped! But the only patterns are snowflakes and deranged cupcake-creatures.

Comment if you tell someone, and I'll write a post about you. OK?  


Bubs!                  PS: This is you if you don't tell anyone 

//anna-cat                                               

2 comments:

  1. Hi Minky,

    The best way to find new followers is to visit other blogs and leave comments. You can use the 'Next Blog' at the top of this page or come to my page and visit some of my followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've done that before, I find myself following quite a few interesting blogs. There's this one person who tries to track down a duck every day. It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete