Find Stuff on My Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

MY NEW EARRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT MY EARS PIERCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! I don't have any pics yet, but I'll put up earrings similar to the ones I got. I had it done at Claire's. At first I didn't do it, because they wouldn't let me get one higher up, too, and I was like, "Well, whatever. I don't want to get my ears done at a store that plays Justin Bieber anyway," but then I changed my mind and totally went for it. It was SO PAINFUL! The first one was like a wicked pinch, and the second was like a bee sting. They actually pierce it with the earring, so it's super sharp and hurts :^( but in 6 weeks (sigh) I'll be able to take them out and put in the other ones I bought! Super smile



My earrings that I bought afterwards are like this only red.












--anna

No comments:

Post a Comment