Find Stuff on My Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Peace, I'm back. I have a few secrets that I am bursting at the seams to tell, but they are not mine to tell and I think they would get a lot of people in a lot of trouble. Oh, why did I make her- uh, them- tell me???

On that highly elusive note, I will mention that

Naw.

LIST OF THINGS THAT HAPPEN ON JUNE 12TH
  1. Something about the Mocad.
  2. First day of summer vacation.
  3. I get to change my earrings. Wh-hoo!
  4. My library books are due.
  5. That's all for now.

Number 3 reminds me, at this fair I made a ton of money and spent it all on earrings I can't wear until next year. Five pairs! One of them is made of brown seed, it's a dangly in the shape of a flower. Another (my favorite) is made from those swirly shells, cut into 2-cm slices and dangling from my earlobes. Also a pair of danglies made from bike parts- muy cool- a pair of danglies that consist of a bunch of tiny silver rings all interlocking, and this king that is made of coconut. I can't really describe it, it's like a real wide ring with a stick that connects the two sides and goes through your ear. I'll badger Dad until he takes photos so I can show y'all.

Peace, bye.

Aedrian

No comments:

Post a Comment