Find Stuff on My Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

***** ASKED ***** OUT AND SHE TURNED HIM DOWN!!!

In order to protect them from (further) humiliation, I will call them Tessy and Mark. So, Mark is one of my best friends, and he's liked Tessy for a long time (like since September). Tessy was new this year, in my class, and Mark is in seventh grade. So, after pining away for Ta- I mean, Tessy, Mark decided to ask her out. Her words? Well, I don't know for real, but she said no. Cos apparently, she got back together with her old boyfriend, um, Bob (that's not his real name), even though he was doin' somethin' bad. Somethin' REAL bad. Like, go-to-jail bad.
But I've said too much. Mark is rushing off to Target to buy black clothes with his savings, and Tessy is sitting la-di-da in her room going "Oh, what was that guy's name who asked me out? Maynard? Magnus? Something like that?"
Sometimes I wonder what he say in her.

So, half of me is enjoying the drama and passion of this, and feeling terribly sorry for Mark...

And the other half just thinks it's weird that they're dating in sixth grade.


Aedrian

No comments:

Post a Comment