Find Stuff on My Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

B.I.B. (Blogging In Boredom) #1

Yeah. I'm bored. So sue me. I might already have mentioned it, but li'l cuz Phoebe is coming to stay on Friday. That's THIS Friday. After that we go to Pentwater again- you remember Pentwater? SO excited. I just have a crap swimsuit. It's got thick straps, hideous pink and orange stripes, and an ugly, round, hole in the back, for no apparent reason. AND it's too small.
We went shopping with Dad's shopaholic cousin Liz, and I was like, "Liz, this is too small, and the next size is too big," and she was all "Nooo, it's fine, if you grow out of it just get a new one, it's fine". HOWEVER. The last time we went to Target before that was almost two years ago. So I'm stuck with a hideous, uncomfortable, tight swimsuit. At least it's not a bikini. Or a THONG. One time I was shopping with my friend Abby, about two years ago- we went because we both needed swimsuits, spur-of-the-moment thing- and I found a really cute bikini (I was into those then-GAG), and it was my size (we couldn't try them on for some reason), and we were at the checkout line when I noticed IT WAS A THONG. Scarred. For. Life. What kind of store sells thong bikinis in "8-10 yrs." size?!

But. Enough reminiscing. I MUST check my emails, they pile up so...


Aedrian

No comments:

Post a Comment