Find Stuff on My Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

I'm sooo happy! You know why? Because I saw the Harry Potter movie... and it didn't suck! Except for the Harry/Hermione/slow dance part. What the heck? I was just thinking, "If Ron came back right then, they'd be so screwed". Hee hees. But I liked the "mudblood" bit. That was quite good. Nice addition. And they did a terrific job of conveying Hermione's memory charm on her parents. Heh... I cried. I even used up half of my tissues. But you know what sucked? I cried at the Hedwig bit (I knew I would) but I wanted to save my good tissues for when Dobby died, but then I didn't even cry. How lame. Oh well. I loved that movie. I can't wait until the next part comes out. Thanks for listening, all.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment