Find Stuff on My Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

ANGRIER THAN USUAL

I am really, really pissed off right now (sorry, but there is no other word). Reason number one: somehow, my iPod got stuck on screen lock, and there is no other way to get it off besides DELETING ALL THE FREAKING DATA AND DOING IT OVER, because them's the rules. So I have to go through the four-digit combination and try every. Single. Number from zero to nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine. No kidding. I'm up to twenty-five now. Yippee.
Reason number two: this computer wasn't working. Every time I would try to type in this box, it wouldn't work. Nothing showed up. It was pissing me off.
So now annoying little things, like typos and Caps-Lock sticking are making me mad enough to pound the keyboard in. Urgh. So angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment