Find Stuff on My Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

LEARNING TO PLAY GUITAR

It's true! And I love it. Once I get good, I'm allowed to get a guitar of my own, which I will probably pick from the five (!!!) that we already have. I'm not sure whether to get acoustic or electric (I've tried both). My argument: sounds good all the time VS. sounds great only when plugged in. I think I'll probably end up going acoustic.
I can already (brag brag brag) play "Smoke On The Water" and "Unlikely Places" (Mom's song). That is correct, both of my parents have been playing for over fifteen years. I feel kind of dumb when I make a major breakthrough and go show them, and they're just like, "Yeah, and?" Well, they don't SAY that, but I can tell they're THINKING it.
Ah, whatever. Thanks for listening.
--anna

No comments:

Post a Comment