Find Stuff on My Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

THINGS I WANT TO DO IN THE NEXT 377 DAYS

  • Get my ears pierced. Either one in the left ear, or both earlobs, and a few extra.
  • Get a nose ring. Not the lame-o kind that goes on the thingy separating your nostrils (what is that called, anyway?), but probably on the right side. Definitely a ring (thanks to Mom's horror stories about getting studs pushed THROUGH YOUR NOSE). Definitely silver.
  • Get my lip pierced. Most likely on the left. Stud for sure. Blue, silver or black.
  • Dye my hair. Preferably regular color or black with green and blue streaks.
  • Wear cooler clothes. Like baggy black pants with those vhains that cross in the back. Lexi has a pair, and THEY ARE FREAKING SWEET.
  • Stop putting it off and talk about getting braces! Have you SEEN my teeth?


In no particular order.


--Aidy

No comments:

Post a Comment