Find Stuff on My Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MY AWESOME NEW HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, YES IT IS! ITS BLUE! AND PURPLE AND TURQUOISE!!!! KARA DID IT AT CURL UP & DYE!!!! It was very expensive- $140!!! And it took, like, four hours. We had to bleach it, and MY SCALP WAS ON FIRE!!! Or at least, that's what it FELT like. And when it was DONE bleaching, my hair had turned YELLOW. A VERY unnatural blond. And we shampooed it about five times. But it was worth it! When I came into class this morning, everybody was, like, screaming and hugging me, and Aedan kept touching my head.
AEDAN: Ooh, your hair feels WEIRD! (touch touch)
ME: Uh... can you stop that?

And THEN when we went out to recess, these seventh- and eighth graders that would normally never look at me were, like, forming a MOB around me and rubbing my head. Even JULIAN was, like, patting my hair. If I had been any more shocked I probably would have passed out. AND I got dressed in the dark, so I just HAPPENED to be wearing all blue. People kept calling me Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment