Find Stuff on My Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CUTE COSPLAY GOODS!!!

Me so angry! Sooo angry! So much cute cosplay stuff but it's all sooooo expensive!

So many cute hats, bags, SHIRTS WITH KYOUHEI'S FACE ON THEM, POSTERS OF THE AZUMANGA DAIOH GANG, AND OTHER STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED some of that stuff. Manga and cosplay is my lifeblood (not that you can tell). And when I finally have money, I CAN'T FIND ANY SITES!!! :tears out fistfuls of hair:

But I saw just last week a Di Gi Charat COMPLETE COSTUME INCLUDING WIG AND SHOES FOR FIFTY DOLLARS. THAT IS THE HOLY GRAIL. Ugh. And now it's gone. The wig even had those bell things! I could look just like her!!! Sigh... well, the time for that one's past anyway... but I could still be Chiyo Mihama! Or... or... that girl from Sand Chronicles! [You already are, knucklehead.] Shut up. I'm not that bad. But that Dijiko costume! I wept many a tear over you.


Whatever. I'll go cry a bit more, and then hopelessly attempt my own cosplay dress. [Epic fail...] Oh, shut it. How long is this to continue?

No comments:

Post a Comment