Find Stuff on My Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

MY FEET, WHICH ARE LARGE

I will take photos soon, but if you want to get an idea of just how big they are, find a men's size nine black Converse Airwalk high top and hold it up to your own. Is it bigger? Yeah, I thought so. I wear a size eleven in women's. Sad. I can fit a size ten, but I don't like my toes to touch the end, so elevens it is. Sigh. I've pretty much given up on being Cinderella, thanks. Everyone has their odd personal touches, but mine is a bit extreme. Which is good, I like extremes. I juts wish I was taller (like six feet) so I could be balanced out with those baby sharks attached to my legs. I'm around five foot two now, nice normal height. Everyone I know is tall and has big feet, though, so it's unnerving for me to see feet the size of my toes. Oh well. Signing off.


--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment