Find Stuff on My Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

Addicted to Blogging

Me again. Well . . . I didn't go down to the beach. Yet. I tried, but I could not resist the temptation to stay up here and blog. *Sigh* I am impossibly addicted to blogging.
But it's so fun. You can just say whatever you're thinking in your head. Ack- I have an itch on my shoulder!
Okay, well, I was saying, you write whatever pops into your head. It's so cool!

Hm, what to write . . . OMG, I'm not thinking anything! I'm such an idiot . . . *conks head on table* Isn't it, like, impossible to not be thinking? The girl who defied the laws of nature. I should really be down at the beach.
Oh, here's Aunt Christie. She's whispering about something. Now she's setting down bags of . . . something. I wonder what.
Well, since I am obviously a  complete and utter idiot, I will stop this post before it gets any stupider. Bye!



xoxoxo minky

No comments:

Post a Comment