Find Stuff on My Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Me and Bubblegum Cigars

Well, the first thing I will mention is the inspiring awesomeness of the Cosmic Candy Company. They're super awesome and they have the yummiest, cheapest candy.
The first thing I recommend trying is their dill pickle popcorn. It is insanely delicious and I loved it. It's three bucks a small bag, but (in my humble opinion) is totally worth it.
Then you should try one of there softball sized jawbreakers. Actually, they're a bit bigger than softballs. I haven't tried them yet, but I bet my booties they're delish.
Then . . . BUBBLEGUMK CIGARS!!!! So yummy . . . I recommend the Pink Owl.

Well, the Moms is shouting at me to get my butt off the computer and brush my teeth, and I think I better. Ciao!



xoxoxo minky

6 comments:

  1. I honestly think I would try the popcorn, we have a place in Michigan that has all kinds of crazy flavors of popcorn like that. No jawbreakers but the bubblegum cigar I would do.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, when you can come on over to my Comfort Food blog. I am doing a salute to young bloggers. Grab the balloons and maybe check out the other blogs. Please ask your Mom if you need permission.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Minky,
    You have a really great blog and if you don't mind I will follow you so I can read more of your posts.
    I see you like animals, I like most kinds of animals too.

    The popcorn does sound good, maybe I will give it a try.

    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeesh! Sorry, I haven't checked my comments for a LOOONG time. No, follow all you want. If you have a blog on here I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet what place> Im in MI too!

    ReplyDelete