Find Stuff on My Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Classmates

Okay, I just wrote this, but I accidentally published it before I put in any text!!! How lame . . . 
Okay, complete list of my class. (As of last year)


Kamil: Short, loudmouthed kid with a really high voice. He hates me and makes fun of me. One of the "Elite Four" (most athletic kids in the class).
Alex: Kamil's sidekick. Talks too much.
Akwia: Very athletic girl. Kind of mean. Part of the Elite Four.
Gwyneth: Nice girl. Red hair. Very adorable sister.
Raven: Gwyneth's best friend. Really loud and annoying. Huge girly-girl.
Kendall: One of the Elite Four. Best friends with Simone.
Me: You know about me. I'm kind of the loser of the class.
Zoey: Nicest girl in the class. Lives next door to the school. The teacher is her dad.
Billy: Quietest kid in the class. Zoey's best friend.
Madison: Bossy girl. She's drop-dead gorgeous but her personality is less than beautiful. Friends with Kendall and Simone.
Simone: Beautiful girl- NOT! A guy I like really likes her, so of course I hate her to death. Final member of the elite four.
Margot: Loud, annoying, bossy, mean, all the best parts of her personality. You'd think having mono would have calmed her down.






Well, that's it. Ciao for now!






xoxoxo minky

1 comment: