Find Stuff on My Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

Cinderella

Okay so I'm at Pentwater with Poppy and my 7 year old cousin Phoebe and we want to put on a play. I kind of wrote the script as I go along. We are doing Cinderella, and I'm Cinderella. Poppy's the stepsister, and Phoebe's the stepmother. She's also the prince. Poppy is the fairy godmother and the royal official that announces the ball.
Phoebe is really jealous of Poppy because both the stepsister and the fairy godmother are fat, and Phoebe wants to stuff pillows up her shirt. 
It's so fun! I was making it up as I went along in my head, so I just told them what to say. We haven't performed it yet. We're going to practice for a few days, and then we'll perform it.
Well, that's really it. Thanks for reading (if you did), and wish us luck!



xoxoxo minky

No comments:

Post a Comment