Find Stuff on My Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Goin' To Ludington

Okay so basically we're on vacation now. We're renting a cottage at Pentwater right by the (lake/sea/ocean?). Poppy and cousin Phoebe are down by the (lake/sea/ocean?), and, well, I'm up in the kitchen, blogging. Joey (my grossmutter) just unplugged the charger for the laptop so she can plug in her hairdryer, and the noise is super annoying. 
So, yeah, we're going to Ludington (hence the name of the post) for dinner. I think. If we are going for din-din, we're probably going to the restaurant- yum! They have the BEST fish-n'-chips, and I usually get a Blue Sky too. Then we might go to this lovely yarn shop (although not as lovely as our own CityKnits back home, I-hope-you're-reading-this-Mrs.-Nice-Owner-Lady), and I will knit myselk (oops, myself) a nice parka and die from heat prostration. 
Myselk. Myselk. Hey, that's a pretty funny word. Maybe I should add that to my List of Funny Made-up Words. 
Well, that's pretty much it for this post. See ya round!



xoxoxo minky

No comments:

Post a Comment